Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Music: Taxi Cab - R. Kelly

























The R in R&B is back with a new album called Love Letter on December 14. Hopefully it's as good as Untitled from last year.

This tracked leaked and it's called Taxi Cab. Is R trying to get his Prince on? Taxis are a well covered subject. Listen to Lady Cab Driver from Prince's album 1999 from 1982.


"Lady -- I'm so lonely


I know that's not the way 2 be
Don't want isolation, but the air it makes me cold
Drive it, baby, drive it, drive this demon out of me
Take me 2 your mansion
Honey, let's go everywhere
Help me girl I'm drownin', mass confusion in my head
Will U accept my tears 2 pay the fare?"

Ladda ner: Taxi Cab - R. Kelly 

Bonus: Pregnant - R. Kelly ft. Tyrese, Robin Thicke & The-Dream, from Untitled (2009)


Hittad på: RapRadar

No comments:

Post a Comment