Thursday, May 5, 2011

We're baaaaaaaaack!

After some time a bit closer to the equator we are back in business.

Vad passar bättre än några klassiker på just temat att komma tillbaka. Some modern day hip-hop history 2000-ish. Listen and get schooled!

DMX - We're Back


Eminem - I'm Back


Busta Rhymes - As I Come Back (the video for this song is included only as an intro to "Break Ya Neck")


Some good old fashion "disturbing" lyrics from Mr. Mathers (it's from the third verse not included in the live performance above):

"I take seven (kids) from (Columbine), stand 'em all in line
Add an AK-47, a revolver, a nine
a Mack-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine
and that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time.
Cause (I'mmmm) Shady, they call me as crazy
as the world was over this whole Y2K thing
And by the way, N'Sync, why do they sing?
Am I the only one who realizes they stink?
Should I dye my hair pink and care what y'all think?
Lip sync and buy a bigger size of earrings?
It's why I tend to block out when I hear things
Cause all these fans screamin is makin my ears ring (AHHHH!!!)
So I just, throw up a middle finger and let it linger
longer than the rumor that I was stickin it to Christina
Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother
I still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her
and have a son and a new brother at the same time
and just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?"

No comments:

Post a Comment